Who is Kerma?
Kerma Medical Products, Inc. is a Veteran-Minority Owned Company (VOSB) located in Suffolk, Virginia with a direct sales division in Miramar, Florida. Founded by Joyce Kershaw-Reubel and Earl G. Reubel, Kerma began as a manufacturer in 1991 as a United States Government supplier and in 1994, Kerma expanded into the Commercial Medical Products industry (e.g. hospitals). In 2007, Kerma developed the Direct Sales Division, which is responsible for non-stock requisition business and provides streamlined access to 75+ manufacturers, offering 100,000+ SKUs.
Kerma is one of the largest diversity manufacturer/supplier companies in the private sector.
Questions? Please feel free to Contact us.
Mission · Vision · Values
Under the leadership of Owner/President, W. Joe Reubel and Vice-President, Danielle Reubel Kerma has established the following:
Kerma is a manufacturer that provides responsive, efficient and cost-effective services in the delivery of healthcare products and services to the health care industry and federal government agencies.
Kerma will be a leading manufacturer of medical products and leading supplier of small capital equipment that attracts customers and exceeds their expectations by providing quality products with competitive pricing and on-time delivery, embedded with excellent customer service.
Kerma manages its operations with the highest integrity in a responsible manner and provides an enriching, fulfilling and rewarding environment for its customers, vendors and employees.Kerma provides quality products, priced competitively and delivered on time, while providing excellent customer service.
The Earl G. Reubel Award
Achievements & Awards
- Vizient’s Diversity Supplier of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente Exceptional Partner Award
- 7x HealthTrust Award Recipient
- 3x Owens & Minor Award Recipient
- 3x MedAssets Award Recipient
- Diverse Supplier of the Year
- Premier Supplier Award for Diversity – Honorable Mention
- New York State Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certification
- Allegiance Outstanding Small Business Partner of the Year
- Breaking the Mold – Atlanta MBDA
- Business Leadership Award Virginia Black Expo & The City of Portsmouth Department of Economic Development
- Excellence in Leadership - Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council
- Nunn-Perry Awards Department of Defense w/ Owens & Minor
- Outstanding Small Business Partner of the Year
- Savor the Success – Carolina Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council (CVMSDC)
- Small Business Development Center of Hampton Roads, Inc. & Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce “Rising 25”
- Virginia Governor’s Award – Small Business Appreciation Month