Who is Kerma
Kerma Medical Products, Inc. is a Veteran-Minority Owned Company (VOSB) located in Suffolk, Virginia with a direct sales division in Miramar, Florida that manages the delivery of Small Cap Equipment and Supplies. Kerma began as a manufacturer in 1991 as a United States Government supplier and in 1994, Kerma expanded into the Commercial Medical Products industry (e.g. hospitals).
Kerma has established itself in the healthcare industry as a company that manufactures, assembles, and packages medical products and is now one of the largest diversity manufacturer/supplier companies in the private sector. We provide medical products to over 4,000 Acute Care Hospitals in the country as well as government agencies distributed by Prime Vendors.
Achievements & Awards
- 2014 Savor the Success – Carolinas Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council (CVMSDC)
- 2014 HealthTrust Vendor Excellence Award
- 2013 MedAssets Gold Supplier Award
- 2013 MedAssets Diverse Supplier Award
- 2012 Med Assets Medical Surgical Program Bronze Supplier Award
- 2012 HPG Vendor Excellence Award
- 2011 HPG Vendor Excellence Award
- 2010 HPG Vendor Excellence Award
- 2009 VMSDC Excellence in Leadership
- 2009 HPG Diversity Vendor Excellence Award
- 2008 Hartman 2008 Distributor of The Year
- 2008 Owens & Minor Supplier Diversity Partnership Award
- 2007 Business Leadership Award Virginia Black Expo & The City of Portsmouth Department of Economic Development
- 2007 HealthTrust Purchasing Group Supplier of the Year
- 2007 Small Business Development Center of Hampton Roads, Inc. & Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce "Rising 25"
- 2006 Premier Supplier Award for Diversity Honorable Mention
- 2006 Top 50 Supplier List for Owens & Minor
- 2004 Owens & Minor Supplier Award
- 2002 Allegiance Outstanding Small Business Partner of the Year
- 1999 Nunn-Perry Awards Department of Defense w/ Owens & Minor
Mission · Vision · Values
To provide quality healthcare products
Kerma is a manufacturer that provides responsive, efficient and cost-effective services in the delivery of healthcare products and services to the health care industry and federal government agencies.
To be a leading manufacturer of medical products and leading supplier of small capital equipment
Kerma will be a leading manufacturer of medical products and leading supplier of small capital equipment that attracts customers and exceeds their expectations by providing quality products with competitive pricing and on-time delivery, embedded with excellent customer service.
Integrity · Accountability · Productivity
Kerma manages its operations with the highest integrity in a responsible manner and provides an enriching, fulfilling and rewarding environment for its customers, vendors and employees.Kerma provides quality products, priced competitively and delivered on time, while providing excellent customer service.