Who is Kerma
Kerma Medical Products, Inc. is a Veteran-Minority Owned Company (VOSB) located in Suffolk, Virginia with a direct sales division in Miramar, Florida that manages the delivery of Small Cap Equipment and Supplies. Kerma began as a manufacturer in 1991 as a United States Government supplier and in 1994, Kerma expanded into the Commercial Medical Products industry (e.g. hospitals).
Kerma has established itself in the healthcare industry as a company that manufactures, assembles, and packages medical products and is now one of the largest diversity manufacturer/supplier companies in the private sector. We provide medical products to approximately 3000 of the 5000 Acute Care Hospitals in the country as well as government agencies distributed by Prime Vendors.
Achievements & Awards
- 2012 Med Assets Medical Surgical Program Bronze Supplier Award
- 2012 HPG Vendor Excellence Award
- 2011 HPG Vendor Excellence Award
- 2010 HPG Vendor Excellence Award
- 2009 VMSDC Excellence in Leadership
- 2009 HPG Diversity Vendor Excellence Award
- 2008 Hartman 2008 Distributor of The Year
- 2008 Owens & Minor Supplier Diversity Partnership Award
- 2007 Business Leadership Award Virginia Black Expo & The City of Portsmouth Department of Economic Development
- 2007 HealthTrust Purchasing Group Supplier of the Year
- 2007 Small Business Development Center of Hampton Roads, Inc. & Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce "Rising 25"
- 2006 Premier Supplier Award for Diversity Honorable Mention
- 2006 Top 50 Supplier List for Owens & Minor
- 2004 Owens & Minor Supplier Award
- 2002 Allegiance Outstanding Small Business Partner of the Year
- 1999 Nunn-Perry Awards Department of Defense w/ Owens & Minor
Mission · Vision · Values
To provide quality healthcare products
Kerma is a manufacturer that provides responsive, efficient and cost-effective services in the delivery of healthcare products and services to the health care industry and federal government agencies.
To be a leading manufacturer of medical products and leading supplier of small capital equipment
Kerma will be a leading manufacturer of medical products and leading supplier of small capital equipment that attracts customers and exceeds their expectations by providing quality products with competitive pricing and on-time delivery, embedded with excellent customer service.
Integrity · Accountability · Productivity
Kerma manages its’ operations with the highest integrity in a responsible manner and provides an enriching, fulfilling and rewarding environment for its customers, vendors and employees.Kerma provides quality products, priced competitively and delivered on time, while providing excellent customer service.